Sunday, December 20, 2009

A few new photos of Aubrey








Hey,
I just wanted to put some new pictures up of the cutest baby ever! We are still not sleeping at all at night, she can not get her days and nights in the right order. I tell her every day that there is no other person in the world that could keep me up all night long and still be just as cute and sweet to me in the morning! We went last night to Smyrna to Skip's dads house to have a Christmas party with Skip's brother and sister and Wally's new wife Susie. We had a very good time with everyone. The food was great, Susie is a wonderful cook. Aubrey has her first doctor appointment in the morning at 9:00. I will update everyone on what we learn. I can't wait to see how much weight she has gained, she eats all the time! Enjoy the new pictures!

1 comment:

  1. ah! i'm glad to see she's already been outfitted with a pair of ugg boots.

    ReplyDelete